Global organizations can create transnational networks using Transtelco’s technologies to connect facilities and resources in Mexico with operations in the U.S. or abroad. Using our long haul infrastructure and colocation facilities, we can build networks of virtually any size, leveraging relationships with U.S. and international long haul providers.
Our proprietary MESH multi-point connection technology allows customers to transparently manage storage, services, telecoms, and other assets across multiple facilities on both sides of the border or across the globe. Customers can also use Transtelco’s TCloud service to integrate their Mexican operations with existing Amazon, Oracle, Google, Microsoft, and other cloud service offerings.
Typical service configurations for transnational networks include:
- Dedicated internet access
- Owned and licensed long haul connectivity
- Metro, regional, and international point-to-point connections
- Wireless point-to-point
- MESH multi-point connections
- Internet Value Added services – Content Filtering, Security, Analytics
- Voice services
- Cloud services