Metro networks are the basic building blocks of Transtelco’s national and transnational service architecture. Built on top of high-bandwidth fiber network ‘rings’ surrounding most Mexican cities, and augmented through cross-licensing arrangements with other high-capacity providers in these markets, Metro networks allow our customers to virtualize assets and services across multiple factories, office buildings, and research facilities within a city into a single logical network.
Using our proprietary MESH multi-point connection technology, customers can effortlessly manage data storage, cloud services, security, and telecoms as a single logical network, increasing access and speeding the transfer of mission-critical documents and data. The resulting network can be connected to suppliers and partners through point-to-point connections and connected to other Metro networks using MESH. Transtelco’s TCloud service also allows Metro networks to be integrated with Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and other cloud service offerings.
Typical service configurations for Metro Networks include:
- Dedicated internet access
- Metro, regional, and international point-to-point connections
- MESH multi-point connections
- Voice services
- Cloud services
Transtelco also provides dedicated carrier level services across Metro networks in Mexico including:
- Metro and long haul private line services
- High-speed dedicated internet access
- Data center and carrier POP colocation services
- Domestic, U.S., and international carrier voice termination
- Wireless Spectrum – 23 Ghz & 10.5 Ghz