Transtelco’s Ethernet Services structure provides a full range of fiber, licensed spectrum, application functionality, and third-party software integration to organizations of every size. Our service structure allows organizations to seamlessly integrate facilities, assets, data, and third-party services across multiple geographies in Mexico, the U.S., and abroad.
Private Ethernet Services
Transtelco provides a powerful set of fiber and licensed spectrum Ethernet services designed to help organizations build networks that match their business needs:
- Point-to-point – Transtelco allows organizations to create, configure, and administer Metro, National, and International point-to-point connections to integrate suppliers and partners into the network.
- MESH – Transtelco’s MESH software allows organizations to manage multi-point connections within their networks, and logically manage geographically distributed assets.
- Vision Metrics – VisionMETRIX™ is a comprehensive SLA management and reporting tool. Its secure online portals allow customers to verify service performance against their specific SLA KPIs, such as availability, packet loss, latency, and more, delivering a real-time view that differentiates the service provider.
Dedicated Internet Access
Transtelco provides high-bandwidth single- or multi-line Dedicated Internet Access, and a suite of value-added services to help customers effectively manage their networks:
- Content Filtering – Transtelco’s fast and reliable solution for content and web filtering. An appropriate solution for the industry or any type of organization – from small business to enterprise based on DNS. Block inappropriate and insecure websites, and get centralized protection and management for decentralized infrastructure.
- Perimetral Security – Transtelco offers comprehensive protection against known and unknown threats (e.g., ransomware, malicious botnets, zero-day, and encrypted malware) at the Perimetral Zone. Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) provide high-performance, consolidated security for end-to-end protection across the entire network.
- Netflow Analyzer – Transtelco’s embedded netflow analyzer allows organizations to monitor, analyze, and manage bandwidth and traffic within their networks.
- Clean Pipe – Transtelco delivers Dedicated Internet Access with an Anti-DDoS solution. Comprehensive, end-to-end protection from the debilitating effects of DDoS attacks.
Transtelco manages data center colocation facilities, integrated with its long haul network, in the following cities:
- Dallas, Texas
- El Paso, Texas
Transtelco provides licensed wireless spectrum on the following wavelengths:
- 23 Ghz
- 10.5 Ghz
Transtelco provides a full range of VOIP voice services in the following geographies:
Transtelco’s TCloud Connect software allows organizations to seamlessly access and manage leading cloud data and SaaS offerings in Mexico. Current supported platforms include:
- Amazon AWS (Direct Connect)
- Microsoft Azure (Express Route)
- Google Cloud